How to define Business Process Outsourcing?
Business Process Outsourcing, or BPO as it is more often called, refers to all types of outsourcing. A BPO service provider often authorizes and controls specific operational processes on behalf of other enterprises. BPOs may leverage the latest technology or repurpose current technology to accelerate a specific business process.
India has become the most popular location for business process outsourcing, with most corporations in the United States and the United Kingdom outsourcing IT-related business operations to India.
Customer care, tech assistance, sales promotion, insurance processing, data processing, forms processing, bookkeeping, and internet / online / web research are all services provided by Indian BPO companies.
The BPO Industry in India
In India, the fastest-growing segment of the ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) market is business process outsourcing (BPO). The Indian BPO market has grown due to a combination of factors such as a rising economy, business risk minimization, cost advantage, utilization enhancement, and expertise. Business process outsourcing in India has risen by leaps and bounds since its inception in the mid-1990s.
In addition to Australia, China, the Philippines, and Ireland, India has become the attributed to the low cost of labhour and the country’s large skilled workforce, readiness amongst prominent BPO businesses, timely services, India’s peculiar contributed to the popularity of the BPO sector in India.
Types of BPO
BPO is classified on the basis of the location of the service provider:
I. Offshore Outsourcing: Offshore outsourcing is when the service
provider is located in a foreign country.
II. Onshore Outsourcing: Onshore outsourcing, also known as
domestic outsourcing, is where the service provider is located in the same
country as the hiring company.
III. Nearshore Outsourcing: Nearshore outsourcing is where the
service provider is located in the neighbouring countries.
Commonly – Outsourced Services
Businesses use business process outsourcing for two types of work: back-office services and front-office processes. Accounting, information technology (IT) services, human resources (HR), quality assurance, and payment processing are examples of back-office tasks, typically referred to as internal business functions. Customer support, promotion, and marketing are examples of front-office procedures.
Some businesses delegate the existing operation, such as the human resources division, to a sole BPO Service Provider. Other firms contract only particular procedures inside one specific unit, such as payroll management, while doing all other HR functions in-house.
The following are examples of commonly outsourced services:
● IT Administration and support
● Customer Service
● Accounting and Payroll
● Logistics and Delivery Other outsourced services include data mining and data analytics, which have become critical components of retaining a strategic advantage in a digital world.
The top fifteen BPO companies in India
NASSCOM recently conducted a survey and evaluated the leading BPO service
providers across India. The top fifteen business process outsourcing companies in
● WNS Group
● Wipro Spectramind
● Daksh e-Services
● HCL Technologies
● First Source
● GTL Ltd
● 24/7 Customer
● Sutherland Technologies
BPO in Vizag
Regardless of the challenges stacked against job opportunities or employment and the economy by the COVID-19 outbreak and the lockdown, Visakhapatnam’s business process outsourcing (BPO) and information technology (IT) industries succeeded in producing roughly 10,000 jobs opportunities in 2020.
“Visakhapatnam evolved as one of India’s most leading business processing cities and information technology-enabled services (ITES) hotspots, with several BPOs established through India BPO promotion scheme (IBPS) offering technologically advanced assistance to clients” – This was stated in the tweets of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI).
It further stated that out of more than 100 cities in which BPOs have now been established through the IBPS, a handful of cities have emerged as favoured BPO and IT/ITES hubs. And, Visakhapatnam is quickly becoming a hotspot among them. With over 8.6Cr investments, 22 approved corporations and 27 operational units, Vizag is the growing hotspot for BPO services. Having said that, we present you with Ioninks, offering you Business Process Outsourcing, Business Process Management, Political Campaigning, Web Development and App Development.
Our BPO Services include
With data privacy and compliance as our priorities, we provide the following
● Intelligent finance operations: We at Ioninks, a BPO company in Vizag, make the greatest use of technology to improve data accuracy. We provide legitimate, mainstreamed, and broad access to data. Our services in Intelligent finance operations include payrolls management, financial planning, AI/ML-enabled accounting, and many more Finance and
● Sourcing and Procurement: Hiring a reputable contractor might take quite some time, that too in a competitive industry. Such relationships and alliances might be difficult to develop for enterprises that merely have the leisure to discover and engage with suitable vendors. And if anything, business products may deteriorate as a result of a simple timeline. We offer procurement Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). Our network of trustworthy vendors on hand with established track records, and they specialize in swift integration in business.
● Supply Chain Management: Our Services of Supply Chain Management (SCM) Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is one of our core functions. Our approach to Supply Chain Management (SCM) will minimize the overall costs, help you meet client demands, and provide you with a flexible supply chain operation. Our cost-effective operations drive SCM and our integration of technology with SCM further helps you stand apart from the intensely competitive market.
● Sales and Customer Operations: We at Ioninks, a BPO firm in Vizag, with our BPO teams, begin the sales process with lead generation; who will be contacted by the sales representatives – assist them in choosing the tailor-made product. Our understanding of customer service metrics will help you scale and manage customer service teams.
● Customer Support Calls and Chat: Through our Customer Support Calls and Chat Services at Ioninks, we provide technical assistance, answer your clients’ questions about their purchases, and provide solutions. Our team at Ioninks attend to every need of customers; ensuring satisfaction, a positive experience and a high rate of customer retention.
So, if you’re one of those companies looking for BPO
Services, we’re here to help.
Contact Us for More!