Business storefronts thrive on the customers who approach them. Their revenue depends on the physical location of the businesses. But, COVID blew businesses enough to completely adapt and shift businesses from offline to online.
India has around 45% of exports held by online businesses alone. There is a shift in consumer shopping. Instead of buying groceries, clothing or any other essentials from the local markets and stores, individuals started using Big Basket, Myntra and Amazon for fulfilling their needs. The comfort of buying products online without even going to a physical store and getting them delivered to one’s doorstep is the reason for both consumers to prefer online stores and business owners to maintain their business online.
If your business doesn’t maintain a strong web presence right now, you’re pretty much confining your business reach to your storefront. To increase and broaden your customer reach, you need a strong web presence. This article provides you a step by step guide on converting your local business into an online
But before that let us understand how taking your business online helps you?
1. Increased Reach:
When you own a physical store in the centre of the city or any ideal business may be profitable because your products are good, and you’re earning profits. purchase your products or services. Having an effective web presence increases the reach of your business. Your audience is no longer limited to your storefront. Prospects from around the city may purchase your products or services.
2. Reduced Costs:
expenses of maintaining a storefront with staff and employees for running a business are high and this may hit the sky if you’re in the centre of the city.Shifting to an online store cuts down the costs and allows you to focus on your target audience. That increases your audience reach while reducing your costs; ultimately
resulting in a higher business revenue.
3. An Around the Clock Store:
Now, if you want to start a clothing business and you open a shopping mall in the centre of the city, you’ll obviously close your store after 10 or 11 in the evening. But, launching an online e-commerce store enables an around the clock access to your prospects. Further, running a storefront that opens at 10 AM and closes at 10PM has a limited audience. Instead, launching an ecommerce store or shifting your business online will give access to your clothing or any products 24×7. People can buy from anywhere and at
4. Expand and Upscale:
A complete shift from offline to online business store cuts down your store maintenance expenses, increases your audience reach, augments your accessibility and subsequently allows you to save up for upscaling and expanding your business.
If you’re looking forward to shift your business from offline to online, here is a checklist for you:
● Build your Ecommerce Platform: Before shifting to or setting up an ecommerce store, make certain of the features of your ecommerce platform. Use a platform that is smooth, has integrated payment options, dynamic setting with smooth operation of both front-end and back-end processes.
● Purchase a Domain: Once you pick your ecommerce platform, choose and purchase your domain name. A domain name is your web address. It is what consumers will use to find your online store. It must be brief, distinct, and engaging in order for consumers to locate and revisit it.
● Outline the Products and Services: If you are a product-based or a service-based business or both, make sure to outline them on your website. This allows your audience to understand what you have in store for them. Listing your products or services with pricing will display your experience and brand
● Focus on Marketing your Business: Every effort you’ve put so far in building your business comes to this point. Marketing your brand the right way will increase web traffic and sales. Before launching your ecommerce store, make sure to run an email campaign or a social media campaign to drive the audience to your website. Do not just stick to one way of marketing. Leverage various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for promoting your brand.
● Integrate Multiple Payment Platforms: This is one of the most important elements of your ecommerce store – integrating secure payment gateways. Now, do not stick to one payment gateway. Integrating multiple payment platforms enables audiences to make purchases using any payment gateway they own.
Increase the reach of your retail business by going online: The greatest method to remain modern in today ‘s volatile retail industry is to convert your business from offline to online. Even when conventional firms continue to resume, this catastrophe has made us all aware of the possible hurdles that may prohibit commerce from proceeding normally.
Let us Help You Launch Your Ecommerce Store
If you’re considering launching an online business or shifting your offline business to an online store, we at Ioninks are here to help you out. From designing your ecommerce store to marketing it on various platforms before and after launching it live, we got you covered. Our team of experienced professionals will help you upscale your business through our exceptional marketing strategies.
Upscale your business now with Ioninks!
Contact us for more!